Go BIG Red!
Schools, colleges, organizations, military bases, faith-based groups and other groups can host an RMR Training Institute for just their own community, or they can provide a community service for other similar entities in their region. Hosting RMR is a fantastic way to showcase your leadership and commitment to promoting healthy, respect relationships and safety within your community.
Hosts provide the following resources:
- Meeting space for 2.5 hours, ideally an auditorium, theatre, or large meeting space to accommodate at least 250 people.
- Secondary meeting space for 1.5 hours to hold about 125 people.
- Light refreshments as necessary.
- Sound and tech-setup.
- Help with day-of-training attendee check-in and event management.
- Possibly provide the RMR Presenter team with lodging and local transportation assistance.
- Collaboration on getting out the word to potential attendees and local media.
To learn more about hosting, fill out the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.