GO BIG RED
Schools, colleges, organizations, military bases, faith-based groups and other groups can host an RMR Training Institute for just their own community, or they can provide a community service for other similar entities in their region. Hosting RMR is a fantastic way to showcase your leadership and commitment to promoting healthy, respect relationships and safety within your community.
Hosts provide the following resources:
- Meeting space for 2.5 hours, ideally an auditorium, theatre, or large meeting space to accommodate at least 250 people.
- Secondary meeting space for 1.5 hours to hold about 125 people.
- Light refreshments as necessary.
- Sound and tech-setup.
- Help with day-of-training attendee check-in and event management.
- Possibly provide the RMR Presenter team with lodging and local transportation assistance.
- Collaboration on getting out the word to potential attendees and local media.
To learn more about hosting, fill out the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Go RMR. Make Respect the Standard, not the Exception.